Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 20, 2007

This Used To Be My Playground

Just some sort of blog movement but the truth is that I had this song
playing in my head most of the time I was there.
(Manila, June-July 2007)
Obviously we spent a week in Boracay
This used to be my playground
This used to be my childhood dream
This used to be the place I ran to
Whenever I was in need
Of a friend
Why did it have to end
And why do they always say

Don't look back
Keep your head held high
Don't ask them why
Because life is short
And before you know
You're feeling old
And your heart is breaking
Don't hold on to the past
Well that's too much to ask

Live and learn
Well the years they flew
And we never knew
We were foolish then
We would never tire
And that little fire
Is still alive in me
It will never go away
Can't say goodbye to yesterday

Madonna 1995

8 comments:

K-Kix said...

Ted...
I'm stll playing in the old playground...

Charissa said...

Nice shot of the hallway. It was my playground too!

Anonymous said...

this is such a great shot.
actually just finished viewing the video.
when this song came on and i saw pics of kamias--
i got a lump in my throat.
and i am not homesick.
i am not even hormonal.
galing pare,
please tell gigi that i loved it.
plan to copy it and send it to a friend.
very good evening entertainment.
thanks.
~chesca

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Got here through Ches, kabayan! If the walls of the hallway could only speak! Imagine the stories they would tell!

Reminded me of the places that some of my friends called home when we were in college. The pic brought back a lot of memories - good memories. Maraming salamat kabayan!

Anonymous said...

Kintab Johnson yata yan:)Pinagbunot ka ba ni K?? Pasalubong ko??? Welcome back to reality...ALL GOOD!

Anonymous said...

ang kintab-kintab ng sahig ah .. ako ata ang nagbubunot niyan! at saka yung washout ako yung nagwawalis-tingting .. hirap pa naman walisin yung dahon ng frangipani (kalachuchi)

Unknown said...

Ano? Pinag-bunot ko kamo? No way!!Eh naka check-in nga sila as guests of Hotel Kamias...ang kintab nga 'no? Johnson's yata 'yan...

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.