Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 22, 2007

You Are Beautiful

Thank you.
For being there.
For helping me,
For being who you are

To me.

Thank you.
For cooking,
For doing laundry,
For cleaning,
For washing the dishes.

For me.

Thank you.
For taking care of me,
For understanding me,
For driving me to the hospital,
For encouraging me.

For us.

Thank you for having hope.
For waiting patiently,
For bearing with daily life,
For being so bright!

For our future.

Thank you for saying yes,
To being my wife and friend.
For everything you do-
For US.

You are beautiful, outside and in.
I’ve loved you since we wed six years ago.
And always will.

8 comments:

chari said...

Wow...an expression of deep love in such a global milieu...! That moved me, Ted. Must show this to Jimmy...

Happy anniversary & I believe you're in for the long haul... Keep the love!

Wanderer said...

You always know what to write to make me cry. Happy Anniversary!

exskindiver said...

ted ang ganda.
ika nga ni kumpadreng chong,
when he thinks of you and gigi, he realizes that there is a God.

ted this is truly a beautiful expression of love.
happy anniversary to you two.

gigi, you are beautiful.

Charissa said...

Very nice, Teddy. Happy anniversary.

Unknown said...

Truly Beautiful!!


Continue to be there for each other...loving acceptance ika nga is an anchor to long lasting marriages...

Happy Anniversary Teddy and Gigi!

exskindiver said...

good morning.
it is too early to wake up my favorite SFO couple, so i thought a quick note here will suffice.
i read this again,
and i feel the love.

galing man.

docemdy said...

Ang sweet naman.

Happy anniversary to you both.

Anonymous said...

uuuuuy! ganda babae:)diba sabi mo, siya ang anghel at ikaw naman ang..........nagmamahal ng tunay. BOOM CHIKA WAH WAH!!!