Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 26, 2006

367 Days after


In 1988 he left the cuckoo's nest as the wizard of Oz. He struggled for a year or two, found away and stuggled to survive. 5 years later he had to come home just to reaffirm himself of his life decision. He eventually settled in made a family, bought a house and oooo that Starion with the extra teurbow boost, he was loving life. But as we all know as time goes on things change.
He had many trials and tribulations. The last time I saw him was 5 years ago, as things were really about to change for the both of us. But all is well now, he has a great relationship with family and friends, two adorable kids "paadon?" He taught me to play the guitar, he IS the guitar man! So on this day we continue to celebrate the Oktoberfest!

Happy Birthday my Friend and Brother

Photo: September 21, 2001 Richmond, Virginia

2 comments:

Jose Rizal said...

Oh my, I think I created a monster!!

Anonymous said...

dont let the music die ..